standard compatibilizers & block copolymers
- High grafting degree UP to 3%.
- Almost no residual chemicals – lower VOC
- Blocked Grafting: Functional groups such as MAH are activated at higher temperatures (>160°C)
- Moisture uptake is blocked -Material can be stored for at least 36 months.
- Very slight MFI reduction
- Almost No chain degradation, Higher melt strength, and stability.
- No material degradation,
The versatility of grafting monomers
- Maleic anhydride, Glycidyl methacrylate, Methyl methacrylate, Acrylic acid, Butyl acrylate Vinyl acetate
- Diethyl maleate, Acrylamide, Acrylonitrile, Others
- Outstanding technical characteristics and features.
- Co-continuous nano-morphology structured.
- Can be used as an additive or standalone alloy.
- Easily melt-processible for any type of products using standard polymer-processing equipment.
Polymer powders based on MP-UHMWPE by using the most innovative technology method of Solid-state graft copolymerization.
UHMWPE graft copolymers having enhanced thermal stability and excellent nucleating efficiency & improved rheological properties.
Designed to facilitate a polymer compounding process with additives that are difficult to dose. Liquid, paste or low temperature melting additives are harder to disperse in polymer matrices in contrast to traditional masterbatches.
Almost any kind of additive can be converted into porous granules with even dispersion for any compounding process.
We convert polymer liquid additives to Super concentrate pellets.
Any grade can be supplied in different pore size (S/B)
Clean cell structure formation without intrusive chemicals
Porosity more than 50 % (DENSITY 0, 48 g/gm³)
No chemical or physical blowing agents used